The Apple Card is an Apple-branded credit card from MasterCard,
The Apple Card is owned and operated by Apple.
Apple Card is now available to all U.S. iPhone users.
There’s never been a credit card this smart
Apple is also offering a laser-etched titanium card for those times when Apple Pay isn’t available
- Everyone can use as a reminder
- Safe and securing each transaction
- Any iPhone that supports Apple Pay and Wallet app will work with Apple card
- The Apple Card can be used anywhere
- If you lose your card then Wallet app allowed you to freeze your card and order a new one
- Apple has partnered with Goldman Sachs*
- Fastest Approval takes minutes
- You can use it with your Apple Watch
- Apple give you a Daily cash back programs
- Apple Pay Cash card you’ll be able to transfer cash it to your bank account, send money to a friend, or just use it to buy something at any store that accepts Apple Pay.
- There are no annual fees, no late fees, transaction fees
- Interest rates are among the lowest in the industry
- Only for Apple phone user
- iPad users cant use this card
- You cannot use your Apple Card for cash advances.
How do I apply for the Apple Card?
With your iPhone, Applications go through Apple Pay in the Wallet app, which means you’ll probably be periodically bothered to apply if you don’t already have one.
You must be 18 or older and a U.S. citizen or lawful resident to apply.
The wallet.apple.com site has instructions for how to sign up, including a video.
1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the (+) button in the upper-right.
3. Select Apple Card.
4. Fill in your info: name, date of birth, email, and phone number.
5. You’ll be presented with a screen showing your credit limit and interest rate. Tap Accept.
To apply on your iPad, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.
About Goldman Sachs
Apple has partnered with Goldman Sachs. Of note, this is the bank’s first consumer credit card. Since they’re the ones lending you money and securing each transaction, Goldman Sachs will have a record of every purchase and payment you make with your Apple Card. Goldman Sachs has agreed to “never share or sell your data to third parties for marketing or advertising.”
- Subject to credit approval.
- Some transactions may not be displayed in Maps.
- An Apple Cash card is required and is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. If you do not have an Apple Cash account, Daily Cash can be applied by you as a credit on your statement balance. See apple.com/apple-card for more information.
- Variable APRs range from 12.99% to 23.99% based on creditworthiness. Rates as of August 2, 2019.
- If you miss a payment, we won’t charge you a late fee or apply a new high-interest penalty rate. However, you will continue to accrue interest on your balance at your regular interest rate.
- Interest estimates are based on your posted account balance at the time of the estimate and do not include pending transactions or any other purchases you may make before the end of the billing period.
- Software is subject to change.